Western Pacific Kindergartens boast qualified early childhood professionals and carers who provide educational learning programs based on children’s interests, strengths, abilities and choice.
Our dedicated teams of educators are experienced and understand the importance of extending on children’s home-life experiences.
- Are highly motivated
- Meet and extend the children’s individual strengths, interests and needs
- Nurture the children’s individual strengths, interests and needs
- Provide uniqueness in skills i.e. values and personality
- Are pro-active, not reactive
- Are approachable and open
- Are accepting of, and show respect to all children, all families and all staff members
- Are professional and trustworthy
- Act as appropriate role models in actions and words
- Are qualified and / or highly experienced to provide early care and education